Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Things that smell

So, yet again, Adrianna peed through her diaper. What does this mean? Her room now smells of urine, her bedding was soaked, and her PJs were soaked down the side of one leg and up one arm(?). Not sure how that happened. Anyway, yet again, Rebecca had a poop this morning and her room smelled of that. And, yet again, Poppy was afraid to go potty in the rain, so she decided to disappear for a few minutes pretending to go to the bathroom but, instead, she waited until she was inside to pee right outside of her crate, all over the carpet...My nose was going crazy...I cleaned up the baby pee, I cleaned up the baby poop, and I cleaned up the dog pee (in addition to dressing and feeding all three...minus the dog. I didn't dress her!)

Then, I continued to light candles around the house. And, by candles, I mean lighting those little wax melting things. I don't remember what they are called. I quickly realised that only ONE of them actually smelled any good. That just happened to be the one that I HADN'T bought from Wal Mart (I have a love hate relationship with Wal Mart).

So, that brings me to my conclusion. This is all a big advertisement for "Auntie Di's De-lites". Candice and I went to her store in downtown Sanford and her candles smell AMAZING! They last forever and they are incredibly accurate, too. She even had one called Froot-Loops...And let me tell you, if you closed your eyes, you'd think you had your whole face shoved in a box of cereal...

Anyway, check out her Etsy site.



1 comment:

  1. The store was Karma...not that it matters! lol And remember when you had all different scents burning at once and I was all "cough" "cough" "cough"
    hahaha!! love this!!

    ReplyDelete