Monday, July 1, 2013

Let's try again...

Does blogging count as social media? D*mnit. I'm supposed to be working on removing myself self from social media while finding a way to share events and photos of our life. Who am I kidding? To share enents and photos of the babies. Nobody cares about John and I, and rightfully so. They are much much cuter.

I have always known that writing was a great outlet for me. So, maybe I can actually follow through this time. Maybe I'll post photos, talk about my day, do product reviews, do bible studies, or talk about why I am drinking two glasses of wine instead of just one. 

A lot of exciting things coming up! So there should be a lot to write about. 

Photos from today...

Adrianna and her best friend, Lillian

Sleepy baby

Beginning of an art project. Piece 1 of 5 (Inspired by Trafalgar Square)

Piece 2 of 5 (Inspired by Trafalgar Square)




No comments:

Post a Comment